Here is my newest creation entitled “Native Heritage”, it is my homage to the real true
Americans, the native red Indians. There have been much maligned and side-lined but it is them who have a philosophy in these madness times which we could use to guide our lives. There lived in harmony in there surroundings and only took what there needed and never wasted anything there took from the earth. There have a majesty and dignity that I think the west do not possess. I hope you like it. I have used acrylic and mixed media on canvas and blended the paint in some areas using cling film technique and incorporated painting certain areas with resin and set “Swarovski Crystals (c) into the painting. Here is a flavour of there philosophy….
1. Rise with the sun to pray. – Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen, if you only speak.
2. Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path – Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance
3. Search for yourself, by yourself – Do not allow others to make your path for you. It is your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
4. Treat the guests in your home with much consideration – Serve them the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours whether from a person, a community, the wilderness or from a culture. – It was not earned nor given. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are placed upon this earth – whether it be people or plant.
7. Honor other people’s thoughts, wishes and words – Never interrupt another or mock or rudely mimic them. Allow each person the right to personal expression.
8. Never speak of others in a bad way – The negative energy that you put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
Artwork is captured from high resolution scans or photographs, and is then proofed and printed digitally using precise printers, archival-quality inks and acid-free art and photo papers. Giclée prints are quickly being recognized by the world’s leading galleries and museums as the finest reproductions available to date.
Our 12-colour Canon giclée printer produces incredibly detailed prints for both the fine art and photographic markets. Giclée prints render deep, saturated colors and have an exceptional quality that retains minute detail, subtle tints and blends. The term giclée is meant to be applied only to archival digital prints made with fine art paper or canvas.
All my prints are printed on Klein Imaging Smooth Rag is the one paper I use. It is particularly suited to fine art and illustration printing, but also lends rich colour and fine details to fine art photography. The matt finish 300gsm paper is the ideal medium for colourful and vibrant images, with a smooth texture that doesn’t detract from the final image – it’s more than capable of carrying across the nuances of fine greys and subtle hints of colour too.
A4: £29.99 inc VAT
A3: £39.99 inc VAT
A2: £59.99 inc VAT
A1: £74.99 inc VAT
|Small||A4||210 x 297mm|
|Regular||A3||297 x 420mm|
|Medium||A2||420 x 594mm|
|Large||A1||594 x 841mm|
I have two UK shipping which is Free, options available, standard or tracked:
UK Standard 48hr P&P, which has a proof of delivery only (not signed).
UK Tracked 48hr P&P this method is tracked and insured with the option of email delivery notifications and ‘safe place’ for each order. Please state which you prefer when you order.
All international shipping is tracked and insured:
EU Tracked (5 working days) £18.00 (inc VAT)
Rest of World (10 working days) £24.00 (inc VAT)